Saturday, March 29, 2008

One Word ~ WOW!


I felt so inclined to post this email that was waiting for me in my inbox yesterday afternoon. It is from Lil Diva's birthgrandma. I hope that it is okay for me to post it. Obviously, I have changed names to protect privacy. It has such a beautiful message that I felt like sharing it with those of you who read my blog (some of which are or will be adoptive mommies). I hope you all enjoy!


Just to clarify:

LD (Lil Diva) = My precious daughter

HM (Hunky Man) = My super hubby

Lilac = Lil Diva's first mom/birthmom

Grammy Rose = Lil Diva's birthgrandma

*Flowers are one of the most breathtaking and sweet-smelling creations ever made by God. Lilacs and roses are two of my favorite varieties*


My dearest Jill,

I read your blog today and just had to respond. We are the blessed and priviledged ones to share with you and HM our beautiful LD. From the moment Lilac discovered she was pregnant and all the turmoil she was going through with "the father" at that time, there seemed to be a peace and a plan for the sweet, precious little one we soon named LD. I was absolutely amazed at the sweet peace the Lord gave us that we would be able to not only let her go, but to know deep in our hearts she was created especially for someone to choose and love. We knew as soon as we read your profile we had found the perfect family for LD and we still are very sure of that today.

We are thrilled she is doing so well. She is a lovely, bright, well-adjusted and precious child whom we love very much. You have been wonderful with her and we appreciate you and HM, as well as family on both sides. We all feel like one big family and love you all dearly.

Once again, I so enjoyed the blog and love hearing the whole story. God truly has been so good to all of us and we will continue to pray that a new little one will soon enter the family and give our LD a brother or sister. She will be a great big sister. She is so delightful and funny.

Love you,

Grammy Rose



*The only word I have to describe this is....WOW!


No comments:

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker