Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll!!









We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch today. I have to say that while I was sad to see summer end, I really do love fall. I love the colors, the weather, college football, apple cider, and picking the perfect pumpkins. In honor of our much anticipated next child, Teeny One, a mini pumpkin was carefully chosen for him or her by Lil Diva. She made sure we had a mommy pumpkin, a daddy pumpkin, and 2 mini pumpkins - one for her and one for her future brother or sister. If you want me to let you in on a little secret....I'm pretty sure teeny one will be a Lil Dude:) Is there a certain reason why I know this, like a possible situation in the works? The answer is simply this.....instinct. Until I have more news to share, enjoy the pictures of my little beauty!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am praying for Teeny Dude/Dudette! I hope that their are works in progress, but of not, God is faithful.

Rachael said...

Can we call him T.D. for short? Because, I love that! My prayers are with you and TD! And I CANNOT BELIEVE that adorable Kaley is wearing KNEE HIGHS!! PRECIOUS!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker