Monday, September 8, 2008

ADRs (Disney Lingo for Advanced Dining Reservations)

For my dear friend, Rach, who inquired as to where we will be dining while at Walt Disney World:

Day 1:
-Arrive and check-in to hotel
-Get the Diva dressed as her princess of choice
-Dinner reservations at Cinderella's Gala Feast

Day 2:
-Wake up, get the Diva dressed in her custom made Ariel outfit (must decide on pattern - no, I don't sew in case you are wondering)
-Eat an early breakfast at our hotel
-Catch bus to Magic Kingdom, hopefully we'll get there for rope-drop:)
-Head over to Ariel's Grotto to hang with the mermaid for some pics and hugs
-Be at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the castle for the Diva's head-to-toe makeover into Cinderella
-Lunch reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table in the castle
-Walk around the Magic Kingdom, go on rides, spend money, go broke:)
-Dinner reservations at Crystal Palace
-Fireworks and Goodnight Kiss at closing

Day 3:
-Wake up, get the Diva dressed in her custom made animal print capri set (for Animal Kingdom, of course!)
-Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian
-Head over to Animal Kingdom
-Dinner reservations at the Tusker House

Day 4:
-Wake up, dress the Diva in her Minnie Mouse outfit
-Breakfast reservation at Chef Mickey's
-Explore Epcot
-Head back to our hotel and get the Diva dressed for our dinner reservation at Akershus - Princess Story Book Dining.
-Fireworks at Epcot

*Anything I'm missing? Recommendations or suggestions? Please enlighten me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. It sounds like a great trip! Diva will so much fun! she was adorable on sunday when she saw Adam and I come to drop off Emily Grace.
She stood up in her from her seat, stretched her arm as high as it would go, put a huge grin on her face and waved like crazy. It was nice to see her. We have missed the kiddos for sure, they are looking like they are having so much fun together in that big class.

Rachael said...

Oohhhh - I am composing an entire EMAIL of advice!! :-)
All those Disney Guides I bought actually paid off HA!
Rachael

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker