I'm officially addicted to myspace...someone please do an intervention!
Seriously...I find myself on there way more than I should be. Anyone else this crazed about an internet site (besides my blog of course:)? If you have a page you wanna share with me, leave me a comment with the url and I'll check ya out! I might even share my page with you too!
I am sorry. I can do nothing but assist you in your addiction.... like, by messaging you with cute new features you should add... :-P HA! Someone stop me!
It's pretty sad when my eleven year old said to me - Mama, you know, HIDING your "online" icon is NOT a bad idea.
I am an adoptive mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, public school special educator. I am an insulin-resistant infertility survivor in mind and spirit. I'm not all that fabulous in the kitchen, but I do know how to keep my family healthy and happy. Above all of these things, I am a firm believer and follower of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I love my family, church, friends. I even love life...even when things around me are crumbling to pieces.
Making Bets
-
I really liked this piece on how our brain is in a constant state of
betting on the future in real time. The hed and dek sort of says it all:
“Your brain d...
Collin's trip
-
I say this is Collin's trip, and it is. In May, Collin came home and said,
Mom, I'm flying to Hawaii this summer to see my girlfriend Thao. I sat
there...
But God...He Draws a Perfect Full Circle!
-
Oprah called them "full circle" moments... I call them "But God" moments.
Had one yesterday and I just have to share.
I spent 4 days in October of 2018 i...
Screen Free for 3 weeks
-
We did it. We made it. We made the kids go screen free for three weeks and
I had no facebook access for that same amount of time. I didn't miss it
much. I ...
A Day at the Park
-
wow.., I know, I know..it's been forever since I've blogged anything! The
kids are growing up so quickly and we are having a blast. I hope that I can
do a ...
Makin' us proud, every step of the way.
-
Jeeezzzzz. I was going to write a really sweet post here about Thanksgiving
and have pictures and hello maybe even a recipe. I have however, recently
turne...
3 comments:
I'm not so much a myspace as I am a facebook!! I understand the addiction!
Beverly@happyintheMOMent!
http://www.myspace.com/mking3247
come see me I'm addicted too!
I am sorry. I can do nothing but assist you in your addiction.... like, by messaging you with cute new features you should add... :-P
HA! Someone stop me!
It's pretty sad when my eleven year old said to me - Mama, you know, HIDING your "online" icon is NOT a bad idea.
Post a Comment