Wednesday, June 18, 2008



I am getting into this whole dancing thing now that the Diva is taking some more serious lessons. In case I didn't mention, she is taking classes at a new studio now. She is loving it so far. And quite frankly, so am I. Our new favorite show (and my guilty pleasure) is shown above. I'm learning things I never knew possible. Rach, you'd be so proud of me!! I didn't know what "krumping" was until tonight. I feel so deprived. In case you aren't familiar with the term, please google it and be enlightened like I have been.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

AAACCHHHH!!! Let the insanity begin! When you begin to realllllly debate fringe versus feathers... THEN we have a problem... ;-)

Everyone ADORES you and Kaley! Tonight, they were all, WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU KNEW SUCH GREAT PEOPLE! And, by the way, many, many compliments on how much Kaley LOVES to dance... and THAT is all that matters. :-)

PS - Our favorite show is MTV's "Americas Best Dance Crew," which you and Kales are sure to love too. HELLO! Girls night!

Unknown said...

You and I need to get together more often! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I can't wait until my little princess starts dane, but for now I dream of it and watch the show!!!

Rachael said...

I just can't get this COMMENT thing right, I don't think!

:-) Just wait until you and Kaley discover MTV's America's Best Dance Crew!!

The Ben Show said...

I am also addicted to So You Think You Can Dance... I think those kids are so talented! (I found your blog on a Bethany discussion board! We are just starting the domestic adoption process).

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker