Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF (With a rant or two)!


Took a personal day today. Making last minute preps for Lil Diva's party tomorrow. I'm seriously upset over this whole Miley Cyrus photo thing. Took the opportunity to show Lil Diva the picture and used it as a teaching tool. Young ladies aren't supposed to do that. Fifteen year olds aren't supposed to look like they just had a *romp* in the bed. Granted I didn't get into all of that with Lil Diva. I just explained that young ladies keep their clothes on. You don't take your clothes off to look beautiful in a picture. Modesty is beautiful! I told Lil Diva how disappointing it was to see Miley make a bad choice like this. Her response to me: "Yeah, that is just not very classy". Way to go LD! Right on!


Anyway, the stuff is already purchased to do a Hannah Montana themed party. However, from now on, the only Hannah Montana we are going to have in our life is her CD. I must admit that I have let LD watch an episode of the show here and there. Of course, I have watched it with her. We have enjoyed the whole *rockstar* premise. Afterall, LD is a mini-rockstar! But, after all this mess with the photos, this show will never be airing in my house again! Buh-bye!!

No comments:

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker