Friday, April 25, 2008

I Need Prayers!

I am being attacked spiritually at work right now and I just really need prayers. Things are very tense and they all started when I put in my resignation a few weeks ago. Since that time, my administrators have treated me like mud. Please pray for me. I need strength right now. I also need prayers for restraint as I don't want to say something that may come back to *bite* me.

2 comments:

Mrs. Denten said...

Oh Jill! I am thinking of you. Hang on, it is just a few more weeks. They are just upset because they know they won't find another speech therapist as wonderful as you. Let it roll right off you. You are the better person, and I KNOW that for a FACT.
Love ya.
Dagny

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were leaving, but we are definatly praying for God to surround you right now.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker