Monday, March 31, 2008

3 Going On 30!


Lil Diva will be 4 in May. Sometimes I wonder how old she is in the wisdom department. Physically and emotionally, she is your typical preschooler ~ still picks her nose at times and cries when she can't get her way. However, in terms of intelligence, I swear she's up there in IQ with me (and I consider myself rather smart:). I was watching my favorite channel (HGTV) the other day when she woke up from her afternoon nap. She came into the living room and quickly noticed that I was watching something she had no interest in. At that time, she says this to me: "Umm, excuse me mommy, this program is not appropriate for children and we need to change the channel". What??? This is the same child who will argue with you that a van is not a car (rather, it is a vehicle) and so on and so on. I could write a book about how much she argues, clarifies, and corrects people. Sadly enough, she is usually correct! Oy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA! She is smart that's for sure. I cannot beleive she said taht.

I have one of those myself. My oldest a bit of a smarty pants! Sometimes NOT to his advantage, other times we are totally blown away by the words coming out of his mouth.

Jill said...

He is a smart little fellow:) The two of them together would be fun to watch!

Kristy said...

Hehe. This reminds me of my brother. He didn't have a first "word" but rather started with these ridiculous sentences. And he's still the same way 27 years later :)

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker