Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Greatest Show On Earth!!





I love the circus...seriously, love it! I'm just like a little kid. I found myself enjoying the acts almost too much! Lil Diva (who is the reason why we went, I promise) had a blast too. What's better than a night filled with: entertainment (clowns, dancing dogs, a stinky elephant parade, acrobats, etc), hot dogs, lemonade in a light up laser cup, overpriced cotton candy, popcorn, and a crowd full of shouting kids and adults? Did I mention clowns? Not just any clowns....but, the amazing tall-haired *Bello* the clown. It was a *Bellobration*!



Let me break it down even further......

Tickets - $14 a piece (Hunky Man got them at 1/2 price...you go boy!)

Parking - $8

Hot dogs for 3 - $16

Lemonade (not in the light up laser cup) - $4

Popcorn - $5 a box

Cotton candy with flimsy clown hat that Lil Diva will only wear 1 time total - $20

Spinning light wand thingy toy that is now sitting in bottom of toy box - $20

Grand total (not including gas money or snacks eaten by me before the circus): $115

Look on Lil Diva's face (and Mommy's too): Priceless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Those are the 2 cutest kids I have ever seen!!!!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker