
I guess I'll start off by saying hi! Welcome! I'm not much of a writer....do better communicating face to face using actual spoken words. Nonetheless, I'm going to give this a try in hopes of sharing my brilliant musings (ehhem, random thoughts) with those of you who are not fortunate enough to talk to me on a frequent basis:)
A little bit about me.....I am very blessed! I have a fabulous-pantwearing-masculine-incredibly handsome husband and one super-duper- awesomely- fantastic little girl that I am honored to call my daughter. She will turn 4 in May and is the joy of my life! For privacy purposes, I will refer to my daughter as *Lil Diva* and my husband as *Hunky Man*. I, of course, will just go by my actual and slightly less glamorous name....*Jill*!
We adopted Lil Diva domestically when she was 2 days old. From the get-go, we have had and continue to have an open adoption with her birthfamily. They are the most wonderful people and we are so incredibly lucky to have them in our lives! We are currently approved and waiting for another adoption placement to grow our family. Today marks approximately 157 days of wondering when God will reveal His timing and our precious child will join our family. Faith is believing in something you can't see, hear, touch, feel. I just have to remind myself that God has put this desire in my heart and will answer my prayers according to His perfect timing and will....not mine! So, this is where I am right now...praying, dreaming, wondering, anticipating, smiling, crying!
A little bit about me.....I am very blessed! I have a fabulous-pantwearing-masculine-incredibly handsome husband and one super-duper- awesomely- fantastic little girl that I am honored to call my daughter. She will turn 4 in May and is the joy of my life! For privacy purposes, I will refer to my daughter as *Lil Diva* and my husband as *Hunky Man*. I, of course, will just go by my actual and slightly less glamorous name....*Jill*!
We adopted Lil Diva domestically when she was 2 days old. From the get-go, we have had and continue to have an open adoption with her birthfamily. They are the most wonderful people and we are so incredibly lucky to have them in our lives! We are currently approved and waiting for another adoption placement to grow our family. Today marks approximately 157 days of wondering when God will reveal His timing and our precious child will join our family. Faith is believing in something you can't see, hear, touch, feel. I just have to remind myself that God has put this desire in my heart and will answer my prayers according to His perfect timing and will....not mine! So, this is where I am right now...praying, dreaming, wondering, anticipating, smiling, crying!





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment