I'm tired...sick and tired...so tired of waiting! There are days (most) that I feel as if we'll never receive another adoption placement. Saturday marked 9 months of waiting. I realize many couples wait longer for their first placement alone. I also realize how blessed we are to have Lil Diva. It just stings. I feel like I'm really battling satan right now. Doubts and insecurities are consuming my thoughts. Why haven't we been chosen? I don't want to wait another year or two. We are ready now! Sorry for the vent....I'm just discouraged right now.
3 comments:
You know what they say... never pray for patience - because God will surely bless you with it. :-) PATIENCE. You waited for Kaley - and look what a blessing! (in all her fine ballerina gear) she is. God is watching - waiting - for the perfect little person to bring into your lives... just anyone won't do. :-)
LOVE YOU!
arrggg! I already posted this one once! Blogger must've ate it! HA!
*********************************
You know, they tell you if you pray for patience, God will surely grant your request... :-) Hang in there, honey - think of how perfect Kaley (in all her divaness and ballerinaness) was for your family... He is just waiting... ever so patiently... for the next addition to come along. And, He already knows who it's going to be. Patience is the worst thing, isn't it?
**********************************
LOVE
Rachael
I don't know your feelings, I do know the things my folks said about the years of infertility and then the "process" of adoption. They were so very blessed to adopt me so quickly as well. They chose to give up with trying to apopt a second because Satan had crushed them. They did not have the realtionship with Christ that you and HM have. You will get through this, God will bless you 10-fold. You are worthy, you are special, and you are what God wants in a family. He is waiting for the "right" time, He is waiting for the "best" time, He is waiting for "HIS" time. Hang in their and we are praying for you.
PS we are sorry we have missed you guys the last couple of weeks. 3 kids is Craziness!!!!
Much Love and Prayers go out to you!
Post a Comment