Monday, June 9, 2008

How to have fun when you are under a water ban!



We be kickin' off summer at our house!
*Edited to add: there was eventually about a foot of water in the pool by the time we were done.
We're not gonna let the stinkin' water ban get us down, oh no!
PS ~ For those of you who know where we live, please don't turn us in:)

6 comments:

Melissa :) said...

Here in Texas - we add water. LOLOL! :)

Jill said...

Melissa,
You are too funny:) There is water in the pool. However, it ended up only being about a foot deep since we are under a strict water ban:) Droughts really stink!!!

Rachael said...

Um. I am sure I know NOTHING about this. I am CERTAIN that was well water you pumped into your inflatable pool. SURE of IT! Just like it was well water that I used to engage the slip and slide yesterday. SERIOUSLY. And you know where I live. And I know where you live. And so it's our little secret. Shhhh.,

Jill said...

Rachael,
I love ya! You are sooo right (wink, wink)!!

Unknown said...

Ok so we heard you can have your own personal pool filled butyou cannot use more water int he month of June this year than you did last year...that's what we heard!!! We hove our pool up and we just don't clean...unsanitary yes, but are we cool of course!!!!

Melissa :) said...

LOL go buy bottled water. Hope you have lots of money. :)

Water restrictions stink & we have those periodically here. :(

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker