Friday, April 11, 2008

The Waiting Continues...


Today marks 7 months and 4 agonizing days of waiting for *the call* saying we have been chosen to adopt another baby. HM seems to be doing okay with the wait. Lil Diva and I are not fairing quite as well. I am so ready for the sleepless nights, diaper blowouts, and everything else that comes with a new baby. I am also excited to see how Lil Diva interacts with a younger sibling. She so very badly wants to be a *big sister*.
Dear Lord, I just ask that you continue to surround our future
child's birthmother with all of your love. I pray that you guide her every
step
and enable her to parent this child if she is able to. Give her the
tools
necessary to raise this child, Lord. If that is not possible,
please
surround
her with Your heavenly peace and reassurance
that
she is doing
what is
ultimately best for herself and this
child.
Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we also are praying for you guys. Little Baby is on it's way, Hopefully soon for the girls sake.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker