Hopefully you have decided to visit my boring blog again. If so, just wanted to let you know how great it was to see you today! What were the chances of that? Tell the fam a big hello from us! We'll work on trying to come visit you this summer.
Heeheehee! Talk about the planets aligning! It was awesome to see you too! Thanks for waiting to do your last minute shopping until I was there too... Love to all, Dagny
I am an adoptive mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, public school special educator. I am an insulin-resistant infertility survivor in mind and spirit. I'm not all that fabulous in the kitchen, but I do know how to keep my family healthy and happy. Above all of these things, I am a firm believer and follower of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I love my family, church, friends. I even love life...even when things around me are crumbling to pieces.
Making Bets
-
I really liked this piece on how our brain is in a constant state of
betting on the future in real time. The hed and dek sort of says it all:
“Your brain d...
Collin's trip
-
I say this is Collin's trip, and it is. In May, Collin came home and said,
Mom, I'm flying to Hawaii this summer to see my girlfriend Thao. I sat
there...
But God...He Draws a Perfect Full Circle!
-
Oprah called them "full circle" moments... I call them "But God" moments.
Had one yesterday and I just have to share.
I spent 4 days in October of 2018 i...
Screen Free for 3 weeks
-
We did it. We made it. We made the kids go screen free for three weeks and
I had no facebook access for that same amount of time. I didn't miss it
much. I ...
A Day at the Park
-
wow.., I know, I know..it's been forever since I've blogged anything! The
kids are growing up so quickly and we are having a blast. I hope that I can
do a ...
Makin' us proud, every step of the way.
-
Jeeezzzzz. I was going to write a really sweet post here about Thanksgiving
and have pictures and hello maybe even a recipe. I have however, recently
turne...
1 comment:
Heeheehee!
Talk about the planets aligning! It was awesome to see you too! Thanks for waiting to do your last minute shopping until I was there too...
Love to all,
Dagny
Post a Comment